Wednesday 30 June 2010

School's out for summer (Alice Cooper stylee).... well almost!

Megan and Daniel both finish school tomorrow. Although Daniel does not normally attend nursery on a Thursday, they are having their end of term party at the local play centre and we are going to take him and see how he goes.

This past week seems to have gone soo quickly, but all the paperwork is now complete. Daniel will officially be staying at his current nursery after the summer, which is such a relief.

Well, my outfit has arrived for the Renewal and it is lovely. My mum-in-law is going to take my skirt in a little though so that was a nice feeling. She is also doing my hair on the day and we had a lovely evening on Monday trying it out. Also on the subject of NSV's, I managed to wrap a normal bath towel right around me after a shower the other night with NO GAPS!!!! That is the first time ever in my adult life I have managed it!!!

Food wise this week my picking has been alot better and I have promised myself that I will be strict and aim to look at each day individually and really try hard not to pick at all on each of those days. So watch this space on that one. Walking has been good this week, I seem to be averaging about 30 miles in a week and alot of that is being busy in doors. So it just shows how much we all do without realising. The scales showed another 1.5 loss at WI this week, which I was really happy about.

I want to appologise in advance if my posts are short over the next few weeks. There is alot to do for the renewal, the most important thing being sewing two teddy bears for Megan and Daniel. I will have 2 more weigh ins before the day itself and I will make sure I blog, but they may well be short and sweet.

Good luck with weigh in this week everyone.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment