Wednesday 7 July 2010

Busy, busy, busy.....

Short and sweet guys. This week has been soo busy with the children both at home for the holidays and preparing for the renewal. I am only just managing to cling on to my new found efficiency at home. Delayed but still being done - just. I am busy sewing teddy bears, I have gifts/favours to wrap, place cards to print, flowers and ballons to sort and we have a meeting at the hotel tomorrow to go through final arrangements.

This last week or so, though we haven't been out walking as much, I have been much more active and it has paid off ;). Irene (my leader) is on holiday at the moment and she will be really proud to hear I lost 4.5lb this week!!!! Yippee!!! So that takes me to 17st 5lb. My 2lb per week average predicted I would be 17st 2lb on my last weigh in before the renewal. That is next week!! I didn't think it was possible but I am really close now. I don't mind if I don't reach it, even half a pound each week is enough. I will get to goal however long it takes.

Got to go discuss plans with Simon.


Have a good week everyone.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment