Thursday 29 July 2010

Busy week (again)....

Well, this week has been busy, what with appointments and Megan is at her summer stage school every morning. We never seem to have stopped. I have been excercising this week again, trying out a new dvd work out and it seems to be working. My knees and shoulder seem to be doing fine with it even after doing it 5 times. My eating has been good this week, but I am still fighting my ever present demon of picking Daniel's dinners.

On a downside this week, I have been really badly constipated (too much information I know) lol. I was sure this would affect my weightloss and a sneak peek showed a gain. Needless to say that didn't help to make me feel any better. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for it as I eat plenty of fruits and veg etc.

Anyway at class, the old rule of no sneak peeks was proven. All that stressing over the scales and I had actually lost 2lb. I am now 17st exactly. Unfortunately, Irene did not have my 50lb certificate but has promised that she will have it next week.

So onward and downward as they say.

Have a good week everyone.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment