Wednesday 21 July 2010

I did it!!!!!!

Thats right, I managed a 1.5lb loss this week, despite all the food at the renewal. We all had a fantastic day on Monday and I am so glad we have made a new day to remember.

As far as food went, I had followed fast start for the week and after breakfast I had over 40 points available for the buffet. I tried to be really good but not deny myself anything. The cakes looked amazing but really big slices. So, I cut a piece in half (was really proud of myself) and it was just as nice. I have to be honest though, the last couple of days the fast start was getting difficult. I also did not like not pointing even for one day. I didn't feel in control of my eating, and if nothing else it has confirmed to me that I could never go back to eating the way I used to. Definately a positive.

I hoped I had done enough to get the half pound of for my 50lb certificate and I surpassed it. I was so pleased this morning and I know Irene will be so proud when she gets back next week. I couldn't get my certificate until she returns, but I didn't mind. I have lost 7.5lb in the 3 weeks she has been away, I am really pleased with that. My husband is very proud of me and incredibly supportive. I could not have done this without him.



So on to a quiet week.

Good luck at weigh in everyone.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment